Visa & Invitation Letter
2018 10th International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology
July 25-27, 2018 | Vancouver, Canada

Canada Visa

Find out if you need a visa

Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to Canada. Some people may only need their valid passport. Click and answer a few questions to find out what you need to travel to, or transit through, Canada.

Please visit for more information.


The Conference Organizer could NOT granted the participants for Canada Visa. We can only provide the Visa Supporting Letter ( ie. Invitation Letter for Paid Authors, Listeners ) . You have to consult with your local consulate in your country regarding the Canadian Visa .

The invitation letter from the organizing committee will be sent upon the request only when you register successfully, which may help but cannot guarantee you a Visa.